What People Have Said
Reviews from Previous Clients
Neva was absolutely wonderful!! My wife and I were first time home buyers so the whole process for us was very nerve wracking. Neva held our hands through the whole process and got us the exact house we wanted for the price we were looking to spend. Her knowledge of the area and the home buying process was extensive and beneficial to us. When the time comes, we'll definitely buying our next house from her.
-- Tyler H.
Thank you Neva! From The beginning of the two month home investment search to the final sale, your commitment to serve us was truly amazing! Neva treatedy my husband and me like family throughout the entire process. She made an important decision like buying a home actually fun and enjoyable. Living several hours away from Raleigh, I was a little worried about how easy it would be to locate the perfect home for us. Neva made that possible. She was always available through text, email and phone to make the process seamless. I will refer my friends to Neva if they decide to purchase a home in the Raleigh area. Her patience, friendliness, communication skills and knowledge of real estate made what could have been a stressful event a positive and great experience. Thanks again, Neva! We appreciate everything you did for us!
-- Linda G.
Thank you Neva Miller for helping me through the very emotional process of selling my home and buying the perfect new one! Because of your support, encouragement and wonderful advice the process was much less stressful and very "FUN"! The Holoman Team is great to work with! If any of you ever need a real estate agent I highly recommend Neva!
-- Deb F.
Neva is such an amazing realtor. She truly listened and delivered exactly what we were looking for. She was always available to answer our many questions and was extremely knowledgeable about the market and the home buying process. You won't be disappointed if you use Neva for you next home search!
-- Alexabdra S.
We enjoyed working with Neva through every stage of our house buying experience. She was extremely knowledgeable, gave great advice, and made the process fun. We especially appreciated her driving all across the triangle - and farther most of the time - so we could view properties. We felt like we had a family member considering our best interests every step of the way. She found a home that had everything we wanted and more. We could not be happier, and if we were to buy or sell another home in the near future we would call Neva right away. We will recommend Neva to our friends and family!
-- Charlie & Nicole S.
Neva Miller did an excellent job helping us find a new house that met all our requirements. She showed us a significant number of new homes, including ones we found online that we felt met our specs. She was always happy and very positive throughout this process. She provided excellent support on closing as well. Neva also listed and sold our old home in what we considered record time (1/2 day) at full listing price. During this process Neva provided support that we felt was beyond her normal duties. Due to health concerns within our family, we were unable to be in Raleigh during much of the selling process. Neva interacted with numerous contractors required to repair several items found during the home inspection. She even arranged compensation for the contractors in our absence. To be honest, we could not have made it through the selling process without Neva's positive support. We highly recommend Neva to anyone looking for a highly competent, positive, and joyous agent willing to work with you no matter what the complications of your sale or purchase.
-- Bob and Cheryl F.
- Neva happily and willingly heard our specific criteria for what we were looking for in a house. She acted swiftly and efficiently in setting us up with over a dozen properties to consider. There was never any delay in her meeting our needs. Within two days, we had the house and neighborhood we were looking for. Neva could not have been more pleasant to work with during this time! - The Muccis
- It was fantastic working with Neva! She took the time to listen to my needs and find properties that were a good fit for me. Her attention to detail and timely responses to my calls and emails were refreshing; she was knowledgeable about the area, making me feel I had a great resource along the way.
- Angela B.
- Neva was so awesome to work with throughout the buying & selling process. It was like she was a member of our family. She helped us make our dreams come true and for that we will be forever grateful. If anyone is seeking an agent in the Raleigh-Durham area, I highly recommend Neva Miller at Fonville-Morisey in Brier Creek. - Arlette and Matt L.
- Friendly, knowledgeable and truly cares about her clients! Loved working with you! - Brandi T. (Realtor colleague)
- As a first time home buyer, I was definitely a little nervous about the home buying process. Neva really took the time to explain things in detail and truly was our advocate during the negotiation process. She really made me feel like a priority and had lots of great connections when it came to getting the house inspected, attorney, etc. If you are looking for someone that is patient, willing, and knowledgeable - Neva is the realtor for you! Kristen and Mike S.
- Neva was a pleasure to work with! She made herself available when we had houses we wanted to see and was willing to show as many as needed to view to find just the right fit for us. Such a sweet lady, we enjoyed working with her. - Malinda and Matt T.
Follow Me On
6010 Six Forks Rd.
Raleigh, NC 27609